Passengers are asked to arrive at the airport at least two hours and fifteen minutes before the scheduled departure time, in order to have enough time to perform all procedures (registration of passengers and luggage, customs and passport control)
– Passengers are asked to adhere to all preventive measures in order to prevent the spread of COVID
– 19, PASSENGERS WHO DO NOT COMPLY WITH EXISTING MEASURES WILL BE REFUSED ACCESS TO
THE TERMINAL BUILDING OR AIRCRAFT
– Access to the terminal building of Tuzla International Airport is possible only for airport staff, crew members, passengers and persons accompanying passengers with reduced mobility who require assistance in registering passengers and luggage
– In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19, passengers are required to maintain a social distance (1.5 m) – and are asked to respect the markings on the floor. It is recommended to wash your hands often – at least 20 seconds with soap and water or use disinfectants, mandatory wearing of a face mask that needs to be changed every 4 hours during your stay in the terminal building, as well as proper disposal of used masks in non-contact bins available at the airport. .
– Passengers are asked to cover their mouth and nose with a handkerchief or to cover their face with a bent elbow when sneezing or coughing, regardless of wearing masks
– Contact with surfaces and people should be kept to a minimum (electronic check-in, non-contact boarding)
– Use card payment services.
– All passengers will be subjected to a body temperature check before entering the terminal building
– Passengers are asked to leave the airport building immediately when picking up their luggage